Since the majority of this book has been spent on the negative, here is a whole chapter one the positives of staying just friends.
- You have more time for spiritual things.
- You can see other couples’ mistakes more clearly.
And learn from it.
- You can spend time with others without pressure.
- You have more money to fill people’s needs with.
- You have less gossip spread about you.
- You do not have to go through the heartbreak of “break up.”
- You can focus on more important relationships.
- You grow more because your heart is focused on Christ.
- You avoid a ton of temptation.
- You enjoy your life more because you have fewer relational burdens.